Stop & Getaway (2 New Short Films)


Let's be honest, well, let me be honest... Freddie Wong is indeed cool. Love his videos, love his style. 'Stop' is abit similar to his 'Time Freeze Shootout'. I always find freezing time one of the most brilliant kind of effects. There are a couple of movies I've seen includes these visual effects and always wondered how they do it. Well, after learning some basic tutorials, it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd me. But anyways, here it is...'STOP'. Watch Mienul freeze the soldiers in this episode.



Getaway : In this episode, Adam was asked to film Mienul's performances as a sentry. The boss had placed 3 enemies inside a house. The title says it all actually. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP