Mr & Mrs : Pre Wedding Film


With all the action fever going on, I've proposed an idea to my clients to try out something different. Something which I've been dying to try. Luckily, after showing them my short action/comedy skits, they were willing to take the challenge and they were cool enough to also make it as unique.


In the pre wedding film, it took us one whole day to shoot. I've also used some of my actors. Storyline was quiet flat but i think it went quite well. I was trying to imitate the whole 'Mr & Mrs Smith' style by having lots of explosion inside the house. But instead, I couldnt think of anything to blow up and there was limited lights.


Visual Dimensions Production props, machine guns and attire.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP