Hostage (First Action/Comedy Short Film)


Here it is... After experiencing so much short films from comedy to romance and horror; thought i might try out action. Action is probably one of the most challenging ones. Why? Usually props and also some visual effects to create explosions, smoke, bullets etc.


After doing research on some famous Youtuber, Freddie Wong, I came across to an idea where I would finally start learning a new software which I've been meaning to do for so long but never had the time. This software is called 'Adobe After Effects'. Picked up a few basic tips from a friend and the rest were watching tutorials all over the net.


The Production came to agreement to try out this next epic adventure in the action world as we all took our times gathering all the materials we could get. Especially the guns. The attire we all cheap fake ones found in many different places including Miri.


So here's a new action first written spontaneously. Enjoy.

Syazlie  – (June 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM)  

LOVE IT!! Tapi i think mesti ada Blood stain tempat arah Walls etc.. since drg kena tembak while standing..and obviously the blood splashes everywhere...

just my 2cents =)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP