My 7th March Day

Apparently, RTB Rampai Pagi was too interested with me and called me up to do an interview session about my reputation in the media industry. More about wedding cinematography, my experience with shooting celebrity Sheikh Muszaphar wedding in Kuala Lumpur, my journey from the beginning with filmmaking and also my band, Not Famous.


It wasn't what i've expected to be from typical TV station. What i mean by this was, the show was really easy, straight-forward and it didn't consist of speaking in a primary language, Malay. It was random and I was speaking in Eng-Lay or Malay-ish which made it pretty comfortable cos that's the way we Bruneian's talk. Why go all standard right? Its a local TV station who is interviewing a local bloke like me. Cool part was, I didn't have to go to the studio and instead they came over to shoot me in my own so-called office!
In the afternoon on the other hand, I attended the British High Commission 'UK In Brunei' video competition that includes 13 enteries where I was picked to be one of the judges with 3 others. Yes, Anak Brunei Reeda Malik was also one of the judges. It was really cool of them to invite me and i was honored that one of the heads actually watched 'Break'. My mini web-series drama on Youtube. We sat there for almost an hour watching the videos one after another and in between each videos, we discussed about the video about messages that was sent. I also had the privilege to have my crew to shoot multi-cam to have this as a Behind-The-Scenes with the judges which was also a sponsor, a thank you for inviting me kinda way. The 4 winners were picked and i will also be attending on the 15th March for prize presentation to the winners.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP