First official job project in KL

I have been so busy to be updating my status but here it is. I went to KL short notice on the 22nd March when i was called up by (Wedding Malaya OR Malaya Production) for a project to shoot a TV commercial (TVC) for one of the top textile labels in KL, 'Jakel' as a camera operator. I'm really honored and proud to be saying that this is my first official job project in KL.


I've experience even more with TV commercials from almost A-Z. From setting up to end product. Working with The Malaya was such an enjoyable experience as this thought me so much of the values in getting on board with something I've always wanted to try. TV Commercials. It's also such a pity, our local industry in TVC could not see my capabilities to do so and it pisses me off that it HAS TO BE A REAL PRODUCTION HOUSE in order to get jobs like this. My company does not have an office and that's one of the reasons why. Secondly, my in-house cameras are DSLRs where as such, shooting the TVC for 'Jakel', I operated the Canon 5D MkII!


But before i get on the wrong foot, I don't watch local channels and the only TVC I've seen before was ads for DST. Other than that, car commercials which isn't a product by locals. So, reading over what I just said, I don't think I'm interested anymore.


I'd love to share more infos on the shoot, behind the scenes footages and photos but I don't think i could just yet until the video is officially in the clients hands and launched on TV3 and perhaps Astro. I may also upload a rough-cut on the video. Need to ask permission.


Looking forward for more jobs in KL. A huge thank you to The Malaya for hiring me. They've been so great to me, wonderful hospitalities and so.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP