Abbee + Soed's Videos


Here's the highlight video of their wedding shot on the 18th-20th February and was edited during my stay in Kuala Lumpur. Edited to be shown on the night of their wedding reception which was held somewhere at PutraJaya.

The Pre Wedding video is perhaps a post wedding video. We didn't have time to complete the video to be shown in Brunei as the groom was Malaysian and we had problems with sorting out the time to shoot. So, whilst i was in KL, we shot some of the parts, inserts, for the video that was also to be played during the night. Shot entirely on the 25th February and was editing this masterpiece less than 24hours! Reception took place on the 26th.


I must say, this was really challenging and luckily it was all done accordingly without any problems. Finished compiling the video, on to my pendrive at about 5pm and rushed to the venue ShangRila Resort (where they got dressed).

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP