Yuhan + Sheena


The video above is what I like to call, creative. The clients wanted to do something abit different and added scenes from their most memorable moments together. This was probably one of the most worked I've done with Pre-Weddings. The video was well-prepared, scripts, storyboards and off course locations, dates and time we organized professionally. It almost came out to be an actual film. It took a day to shoot and obviously a really tiring one too.



This one is the Same Day Edit (SDE). I must say, this was a really challenging one. The locations of bride and groom were across the country (Bandar - KB) and I was running out of time to edit the video for the night's reception. Luckily all went well. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP