White Light - Adam Groves (Music Video)


I'm not sure whether I've posted this up yet but from the looks of it I havent. This music video was posted up 2 months back and I've forgotten all about it. Here's a music video shot by 2 of my fellow filmmaker friends, Muiz (Rocky Bee) & Aznniel Yunus. Shot with 2 Canon 550Ds with a Sigma 30mm f1.4 and Canon 50mm f1.4 lenses which was used for amazing depth of fields and night-shots.

It was a random night where we sat outside and talked about films. I've decided to ask them to shoot my music video. The song 'White Light' was in my hands for quite some times and would like to try do something with it. The music was composed by myself with another close mate Azzatul Amin (Atoi). It was recorded purely digitally through Adobe Audition as well as Fruity Loops. Shitty mics and not so good mixers which had been connected into my processor.

The video itself was edited on Final Cut Pro and color graded with 3-way color. I wanted it to look like those hip-hop & RnB looks which shed greenish color all over. So I've created the looks purely by messing around with knobs and honestly to say, I think it looked great compared to the original which was shot in auto-white balance (camera) showing really poor colors during the night scene.

The clips inserted was also random showing myself waiting for a call-back. I must say, this video is lack of inserts and perhaps made me look abit more self-centered showing myself in multiple angles. But as said, this was random and experiment.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP