Walter + Yvonne : Pre Wedding


Here's a surprise video for the bride, 'Yvonne' during their reception night. Walter decided to sing one of Yvonne's favorite songs. From what I've heard, Yvonne kept nagging Walter to perform on their reception night but Walter however wasn't keen to do it as he already planned out a romantic surprise for his wife.


It was indeed a surprise which led Yvonne to shed tears after watching the previewed video during the night of the reception which was held at The Empire Hotel, Grand Hall.


Walter is a singer of Paspot 2 Fame (P2F) season 2. We shot this music video on a rooftop, a building located somewhere at Airport Mall. This was really a fun music video shoot.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP