Julian + Jenny


Here's another pre-wedding music video I enjoyed shooting. The couple had been going back and forth looking for ideas for their video and eventually agreed to try out the Taylor Swift one called 'Mine'. We shot this video in one day and in only one place only, the Groom's house (Julian).


They've also did some decorations outside the house by hanging down photos on pieces of strings which looked absolutely beautiful when I arrived. On the night of their reception, I could see lots of their guests enjoyed watching it.

I've done a few SDEs but honestly, I think this is the best one so far. I worked faster on this one and managed to put smiles on their faces as they walked into the hall for the second time. 

-S-  – (April 9, 2011 at 4:38 AM)  

couldn't agree more that this is one of the best scene I've enjoyed much. Good luck on your success.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP