Break : Interview / Behind The Scenes


BREAK casts and crew were invited to RTB @ Pelangi FM for an interview with DJ Shahrizan a well known DJ in Brunei. Few of the casts Fikri, Along, Mienul & Shah went with director Adam Groves to RTB's HQ in BSB to talk about the hit show and share some of the insights, facts & trivias about themselves to their fans via radio broadcast 91.0 & 91.4 FM Pelangi Network. The interview also includes few never before seen clips, bloopers as well as what's happening behind the scenes during the shooting of the episodes Zero, 1.1 & 2.1.


By Anwar Hj Rosly (Break Actor)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP