You're My Everything


Here's a simple recording, very basic, testing out my new Edirol By Roland audio recorder. It's almost like the Zoom H4N actually but PR-09 did not have any XLR jacks. So I made a few optional cables to suit my needs. This one was recorded with a stereo to mono jack for the guitar and stereo to XLR for my Shure SM-57 mics.


It was recorded separately to 2 different tracks as I'm still not sure how to do multiple recording with my mixer which is not with my at the moment. So I compiled both wave tracks on to my SoundTrack Pro and slightly touched-up the noises that was coming from the background. 


This is NOT MY PERFECT recording and I'm sure as hell aware that I don't sing well nor play the guitar in the right tune. As I said, this is only a testing of my audio recorder. Aside from that, I wanted to try make a music video as if I'm singing it LIVE. So I did 3 different takes lip-sing along with the playback from my monitor speaker. I must say, it looks alright don't you think?


Shot on my Canon 550D with a Sigma 10-20mm f4 and a Canon 50mm f1.8 lenses. Color graded with Magic Bullet Looks.


'EVERYTHING' - Michael Buble (Cover)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP