Canon 60D

A friend of mine recently bought the Canon 60D. Having no knowledge about the DSLR camera he asked me to show him some of the basics with controls for photography. I also took the liberty to see the video modes. 
 Finally, the Sound Recording menu, audio levels and wind filters. 60D has them. Before 60D, the only DSLR that had these controls is the Canon 5D MK2's updated firmware. You can't get these on neither of the Canon T2i (550D) or Canon 7D.
Off course, what I liked about the 60D was the articulating LCD which is very useful in shooting videos in tight situations. I'm really considering to have one of this one day. Its exactly the same as the Canon T2i.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP