Bracun & Pace For Feature Length Movie

I've been hanging around these 2 local comedians 'Bracun & Pace' for almost a month. Their manager, Sheikh Bin Khalid as well as their PA Yatie HMY agreed on using me as production, to produce their first feature length movie. As of this moment, I'm still structuring their movie, (storyboard that is) and script will be partly written by the popular duo and myself along with the production team.


There is no schedules yet, there is no rush. I'm joining them as a team to capture some B-Rolls in their every week performances. I figured, these footages may come in handy for their movie. I have not gather up crews and actors yet but I will need to turn a one man into a big production team. 


Support the local comedians!

Hayatdee  – (November 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

aku mau ikut eh... kawan ku tu, masa kanak2.. ihihih

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP