Astronaut Wedding Video By Candid Syndrome Malaysia



Here's a video edited by Saiful Nang of Candid Syndrome (Malaysia). If you have not read my recent post, I'm one of 9 videographers that shot this wedding on the 10th October 2010 a.k.a 10.10.10, wedding of the decade in Kuala Lumpur for Dr Sheikh Muszaphar & Datin Dr Halina Yunos. It is not shot entirely by me and my Bruneian team but a mixture with other awesome malaysian wedding videographers operating sliders & steadicams. I think it looks great.


I was also chosen as Chief video in the team. But, as I announced to them during my nervous briefing session (Will do quick edit of Behind-The-Scenes) for the first time infront of many others, 'I'm NOT going to BE that bossy type captain'. And from this video, I was impressed with their work, very much. Really enjoyed working with them as a team, cooperative, supportive and shall one day be another experience together. Just look at the video and you'll see a wonderful layer of 9 creative videographers capturing the moments in a number of angles that turned out a incredible outcome.


The video above IS edited by Candid Syndrome Malaysia. However, I/We was advised that i/We (2 others) can edit our version, credited with Candid Syndrome after 30 days. May not be that soon cos I'm stomped with weddings that needs to be done!


Thanks Again, Saiful Nang & Candid Syndrome Team as well as Ahim Rani Candid Syndrome Brunei for the invite. It's been a great pleasure working with you guys.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP