So Much So Little Time

Its like a few more days now til Hari Raya and I've been in editing mode for about 2weeks straight. Haven't even shower for 48hours and sleeping for over 24hours. Tired. Back hurts. I'm still forcing myself to try get as much done. Also been shooting mini-drama in between and that's also a pain. Keep thinking, will I get any of these videos done before Hari Raya. Too much, I'm piling up. I guess this also means, Visual Dimensions Production wedding services are doing quite well! That's a good thing though. Few more bookings towards the end of the year. Lots of inquiries for 2011, some confirmed.


Leaving for KL by the end of this month to participate in a 'Directing WorkShop'. Also doing a Pre-Wedding video for a client whilst I'm there. The Bride's fiance is Malaysian. Should be interesting because I've always wanted to shoot something, work-related someplace else. I'm sure there are tons of ideas and beautiful environment to capture. Also be meeting up some celebrities, I suppose.


What else... I don't know. I'm just reporting my latest updates. Okay, nothing. That's it.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP