Siti + Rizal Highlights


Here's a quick highlight video I've just edited a few hours ago. I was referred to the clients by Masamichi Studios. I'm in good terms with Jason Ong, the owner. I was asked to shoot the bride's side whilst his in-house videographer was shooting the groom's. He goes by the name, Nonong. A talented Filipino videographer whom I think is really good. Now, there is no competition whatsoever and neither does any of this small talk have to do anything with it.


It starts getting interesting until I discovered that Nonong, posted up his highlight version (the groom) months ago before mine and I haven't seen the video until just recently right after I posted mine up on Facebook an 1 hour ago.
I was shocked to see that the song that I used on this video was exactly the same one as his. Now...that's a real coincidence don't you think? It really is. Over a billion songs in the world, I picked the exact same one FOR the same client. Now, I didn't know. But I think, I should just leave it alone. The clients may not mine but to me, its funny to have 2 different versions from 2 different videographers. Check out Nonong's version. :) Sweet. Its like having the same mind.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP