Break - Pilot Teaser


Here's a teaser of my latest 10minute mini-drama series. A teaser is a teaser. The footages were only from one of the scenes. There's a couple of stories from different students.

This is also my first video uploaded into a 2.35 widescreen without having any borders/letterbox. However, I'm only testing out and from the looks of it, i love it. However, the series will not be on 2.35. I was only experimenting and decided to try it out on the teaser.

Anonymous –   – (September 3, 2010 at 12:37 AM)  

so break is about those guys fighting?:O and it's in malay!T.T

adamu kodachi  – (September 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM)  

No...its not JUST about those guys fighting, there's different stories in between.

And yes, its in a malay,....my first malay script! :P

Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM)  

i gotta hand it to you, that flying kick thing was awesome!

haha, it is? congrats to you then!X)

adamu kodachi  – (September 5, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

It gets awesomer.. Stick around. :)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP