Wreck (Canon 7D Experiment)


I've been shooting this short piece for 2 days. Weather conditions were horrible as it began to rain everytime I stepped outside on to the beach. Managed to compiled 2 days of work into a short film called 'Wreck'. I was inspired by a filmmakers who does this as an experiment with HD-DSLRs. Shot this with the Canon 7D using only a Sigma 24-70mm lens. Also applied some dolly shots which were pretty jerky. Didn't bothered to shoot again after failing twice.


I color graded this with the 3-way color-corrector from my FCP but only slightly. I'm aware that something is still off with it such as brightness/contrast. But again, couldn't be bothered, something else was on my mind.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP