Khartini + Asrul Wedding Highlights


Here's one of the latest wedding highlights produced by Visual Dimensions Production. The couple, Khartini & Asrul were actually very nice and fun to work with and we enjoyed every minute of getting to know them and making their film what I think a success. Thanks again for choosing our services as well as our wedding package. Congrats to both of you once again.

蕙王帆蕙王帆蕙王帆  – (July 30, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP