GoodBye To You...

FOR SALE Canon EOS 500D
Price: $1,200
(Excellent condition. Purchased in February 2010, yes...over a few months now. Figured I sell this because I recently upgraded to a different one. Shutter counts still fresh. This camera was used specifically for video only.)

Item includes as a package:

1X Kit Lens 18-55mm f3.5
1X Battery Grip
3X Battery Packs (1 Original Canon)
2X 4GB SDHC Memory Cards (Toshiba)
1X Charger


Comes with Box, manual, CDs, USB cables.



As much as I'd love to keep this, I'm letting it go. It's a really good camera trust me, but in my line of work, you always need a better one. So please, do the right thing, buy it off me! Hahaha.


Interested? Email me at adam.grvs@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP