Not Famous Rocks Families Big Day Out

I will be performing with my band 'NotFamous' on the 13th June next coming Sunday. This shall be the first show this year since our last in December. Very excited, the band is working these last couple of weeks improving the newest songs for the upcoming 2nd album.

I've just finished writing lyrics for what I think is a fun song to play and its something that most people can relate to. It's entitled 'Trauma', check it out. Don't miss the show. Everytime NotFamous perform, there's always a surprise!

For those who don't know, I'm the singer/guitarist. The band has been together since 2001. Launched first album in 2005, check out website.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP