Me As 2nd Shooter With Irwan Lois

Irwan Lois is also a well-known wedding videographer. Actually, he started doing weddings longer than I have. Good guy. Very laid back person. Called me up one day a few months back asking for me to become his 2nd shooter to shoot the groom's side. I accepted. Event took place last week, 25th and the 27th.
Irwan Lois with his Sony FX1. I was using my usual camera, Canon 500D and snapped a few photos during this 'Sanding' event. Figure I didn't have to shoot the same thing as Irwan did. Was also shooting with photographers such as 'Moments' and 'FloVonLinprun'.
For some reasons, I ended up taking photos towards the end. Was trying out the 135 L lens and really liked it. On video its abit difficult since you need to have it on a tripod so that you won't shake around that much. Pretty sensitive. But also, hard to maintain focus. They intend to easily de-focus when the object moves just a little. (You know what I mean). Basically, I was shooting stills with the lens. Not bad.
The wedding was alright. Had fun. But IF it was MY client, the bride will be my FIRST priority to shoot. :) In fact, I don't really know the names of these two. LOL. Tisk...tisk...tisk.... Congrats to the both of you.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP