It Bit Me In The Ass To Do It

On the 23rd June, just after midnight, probably around 1230am-1245am, I received a phone call from Melvin, a friend of The Grand Hall (Soundman-Operator) asking whether I was FREE to shoot a VERY LAST MINUTE event for the BSP VendorForum2010. Now...this is not normal. Obviously its impossible cos I needed to be there hours later at 7AM! Called up the boys and seemed like it was such a hassle and a complete mess for last-minute 2 angle-livefeed preparation. Decided not to bother them. So I called-up another friend, he insist it wasn't a good idea. I was interested, off course I was. A simple job with a good-pay. The guy kept calling me over and over for confirmation and i was stuck-dead thinking it through, should I OR should I not?

I answered.

I refused to do the job but the situation keeps biting me in the ass saying, 'Rezeki Jangan Di Tolak'. I was like.....'ERGHHH!'. I said, its impossible cos I'm the only one available. He said 1 camera operator is good enough, JUST shoot livefeed continuously for about 45minutes and DONE! You happy, I'm happy and the client's happy.

Guess what happened?
That following afternoon I rushed to the Mangrove Resort for another shoot for BIBD with MotionWorkz Production.

陳芳  – (June 29, 2010 at 9:40 PM)  

很棒的分享~留言支持!.................................................................                           

柏廷  – (June 29, 2010 at 9:41 PM)  

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP