Crane @ Wedding Event


From my previous post, I mentioned a crane but didn’t have any photos. Above, is prove! The wedding we used the 12ft crane was ‘Raymond + Liza’ who was wedded on the 17th June 2weeks ago. The first event took place at the ‘Indera Kayangan Ballroom’ @ The Empire Hotel. We arrived an hour earlier before make-up artist started just so we could arrange the crane in its position for both bride and groom’s entrance.

It seems like there were so much to take care of during the time since my partner was covering the groom’s side @ Desari Apartment in Jalan Kumbang Pasang. Also had to plug in the Zoom H4N audio recorder in the control room for audio recording. Its not like I couldn’t do it myself, it was ME panicking about the 12ft crane set-up in the ACTUAL wedding and to make sure the man who was behind it knew exactly what he was suppose to do on my directions.

Seriously, the crane took people’s attention. They might be saying ‘Well….that’s new..’ OR ‘What the hell is that???’ OR ‘Bloody hell these kids are annoying’.
The Crane. As I said before, the camera-support device needs at least 3 people to carry into position and 1 person who knows how to use it. Obviously, a person who knows how to put an in-frame into an out-frame. We used the JVC camcorder on the crane but remembering the last time we used it during a pre-wedding for the first time, I liked the DSLR better in terms of wide lens which Eyan used, Sigma 11-16. It looked completely rad from an aerial view. However JVC has its thing going on as well, when not in used with high-angle shots, you could always walk to the front and operate the camera such as zoom in and outs and work the crane like a jib-arm.
We practically used the Crane in 3 of 4 events and seriously, it was pretty much challenging. On the last event, (Reception), we had trouble placing the crane’s whereabouts because the Grand Hall Ballroom was packed and we ended up setting the crane on the far-end-right-side of the hall which was workable. Our first plan didn’t work. Will post up the end product once finished editing.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP