K69 Strikes Back


Introducing, 'Kumpulan 69', our very own local comedians. These potential guys can make you crap your pants whenever you're encountering them in a show. Left: Beracun & Right: Pache. The she-male and the Haji both started acting in shows *if I'm not mistaken, 2007. I first saw their performance when i was shooting DST's Go! Broadband launch. Eversince, the duo had had good feedback from audiences all around, they've been called up for many events for performance as well as guest MCs. They've also performed for the Royal family one had said.

Beracun and Pache would always get their way when seeing me in an event. A complete humiliation from them which I'm kinda used to BUT no, I dont like it one bit. In fact, I'm not that all upset because I personally know the man behind the disguise. A nice friendly person who in real-life is generally funny.

I was hired by Ritma Picturesque Production for camera operater in an event called 'Perlawan Persahabatan Futsal Antara Artis Brunei Dan Artis Malaysia' last month at the Indoor Stadium. Not knowing what it was really about, I accepted the job. Apparently, K69 were the captain of the team along with DJ Daffy, DJ Zamri, DJ Diddy, Yura, Alilah and Adi (A Band Once) to take on Malaysian's Raja Lawak, Johan, Zizan, Nabil, Angah as well as Danny, Fiz Firdaus and Kamal.

The Futsal game was an absolute joke! People laughing their asses off as the 2 teams competed with stupidities. In fact, I was also astounded by the act. I was operating on floor camera whilst the camera operator from top. As of today, the footages are edited into a proper DVD film which shall be launched this upcoming Friday, 28th May. K69 shall be doing another performance. Venue: Giant Mall, Rimba, 1530hrs.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP