Hectic Experience & A Project With Shah P2F

What's up what's up what's up....! Haven't been updating much these past few weeks. Been rather busy with everything! Plus, I haven't been up on a proper computer to use the internet but have been in total obsessed with my i-Phone! Yup...managed to get one of those baby's once and for all. Apparently, not brand new but it was kinda a gift for my hardwork. Thanks to the man!


Other than that, I'm not doing much editing work on weddings and i know i should but, a man's gotta eat right? I took a last minute job from a production company, editing a number of episodes for P2F diary for RTB. Just for experience. I did. And its not a pretty picture.


I've edited 2 episodes only, EP7 and EP8. Then i was called in for another editing job from ANOTHER production company, Motionworkz. I was in stress mode during the period. As much as I wanted to continue the remaining episodes for P2F, I just couldn't deal with the fact that I was overworked, over-pressured for deadlines. It's unbelievable. Same-day-edit once footages are brought back to the office. I've been constantly working my ass-off and also being canned from behind for so many reasons I've not expected. But yea, its a job and i wanted it. But not in a way where I'm getting blame for other people's mistake. I shall not say no more, cos they are indeed reading this. (Sorry Guys). But in the other hand, I too have another deadline with Motionworkz..AND I'm lacking out on my wedding videos which I'm doing in between times. Not enough sleep, very tired and feeling a bit lazy at some points. I have to do it whether i like it or not.


As much as I don't wanna sound too egoistic, I am my own boss and I do what I do according my way. Off course I can take orders, I respect that but not in a way where you're being back-talked just because I'm giving suggestions. That my friend is not professional but a typical 'Orang Melayu'. 


Next subject, from both episodes of P2F, I'm officially a supporter to the program. Some say, its stupid and ridiculous and P2F sucks donkey ass but in the other hand, some loves it TOO much. I just don't see the point where some people are crying their asses off for ones elimination. LMAO. However, I've become a fan to one particular participant, and that is 'Shah'. The kid has talent and I've been watching him from rehearsal to performance to elimination. (No i did not cry, sad yes, but not a tear).
Instead, I contacted him through Facebook and offered to meet up just so I could offer him a music video. Its not easy getting free music video from me. Some couldn't even pay the price. I wanted to try out something different. Shah is an excellent dancer and his choreography is outstanding. I wanted to try something with dancing for a change. Its all about developing something different. I've done 2 music videos which involves band/instruments and now its time to try out solo singers and their dancers.


I took Shah out for dinner a couple nights ago and laid out all the ideas and concepts. A proposal. He was indeed interested but apparently we'd have to start later due to several stuffs. I need to get back to work whilst he has personal things to do as well. In any ways, I'm excited with the film I'm writing to include in his music video. I'm also composing the music with him. This project should be a nice experiment and challenge.


Overall, Shah is a wonderful person and apparently one of the top P2F most favorite singers but unfortunately he was eliminated? His best performance that took viewers amazement was when he sung 'Sorry Sorry' by Super Junior, a Korean song. The theme during episode 7 was 'International' music. I don't know what you call it. The dance steps were great! Here's the video below which he performed during that night.

The video is great. I don't know about you but I'm hoping me and the team can develop something 
way better with the touch of Visual Dimensions's creativity. In fact, we'll be including some new 
gadgets which Eyan had bought few days ago. It's crazy!


So basically, that's what I've been up to. Experience with RTB, getting into P2F, becoming a 
fan of Shah, catching up on weddings and preparing for the next adventure in a few weeks time,
days and months ahead.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP