My Little Sister 'Nicolle'


A short video clip created for my little  sister, Nicolle Groves during my visit to the Philippines February 2010 whom I just found out I had since last September. Always wanted a sister, now I do. I really like this video. It's probably one of my bestest so far.

Yes, real sister, by blood.


The music was officially composed by myself for her. The name of the song is called 'Nikoru'. In the beginning of the video, I wanted it to sound emotionally dramatic, so I used a keyboard holding down just one note (low) and filled it up with higher ones. As for guitar, it was looped over and over until the end. Drums and bass were digital (from software).

Previously 2-months-post-back, I mentioned that I'll be taking the GlideCam 2000 Pro with me. In the video, you will notice some glides which were done terribly bad and to hide it, the footages are shorter. Really need to do more practice with it.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the moments spent with my sister making this short video. It also means alot to me for having a sister who is talented as well as smart and funny living in the Philippines with my biological father. This is my sister, 'Nicolle Groves'.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP