Another Wedding After Another

Yes, shooting another client this coming weekend. However, this is the 2nd time I shot a 'Badak Mandi' event which is pretty much similar with 'Berbedak'. Only close families and friends. The event was yesterday (Wednesday) and 3pm. Quite unusual schedule. I shot this event alone along with my fellow photographer, Flo (Always loved working in events with him. I highly recommend you to shoot for your weddings). I think this one is going to be another blast cos the bride and her 2 close friends were super. Should be fun and interesting to see the storyline being build after each event to the finale.
The picture above is me using a Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L-series lens. My oh my....I must have this lens. Its so compatible for doing instant zoom-in shots without losing its values with a fix f2.8 aperture. Awesome. However the lens is indeed heavy and really, it looks hardcore with the lens hood.

cinematicpro  – (April 3, 2010 at 1:10 AM)  

man, cant wait to get my hand on that canon ... anyway just notice u use manfrotto tripod, r u selling any of ur tripod adam ? maybe one with screwable head that i can take of , thanks bro .

Adam Groves –   – (April 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

Yea Manfrotto. Since you mentioned it, I am planning to sell off one of my old tripod and yes it has a screw mount. Your tripod not screwable?

Btw, help me sell off my Canon XL2 for $4,500.00 include original lens (zoom) and wide lens.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP