Aizat + Marina (Final Wedding To Be Shot On SD)

Aizat & Marina, wedded on the 01.01.10.  Sorry if the video quality is bad, accidentally converted the clip into DV-Pal instead of H.264. But it is watchable. :)
Also, this is the LAST wedding video/client to be shot in Standard Definition (SD) and edited into partitions (sequences). A mixture of footages from 3 different cameras, the Canon XL2 (glidecam), Panasonic DVX (static) & Canon 500D (detailed). After this, the team will be using same cameras with multiple angles. Can't wait for our upcoming wedding events.

黃政弘  – (April 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

教育的目的不是在製造機械,而是在造成人. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP