Acoustic Sessions With 'Not Famous'

Here's a clip after our interview with UBD FM performing in an acoustic session. Luckily I brough my camera and asked one of the friends to film. UBD FM were also filming this officially for their website using their Canon XL1.

The song is called 'Climbing Ladders' and is written by myself and performed by my band, NotFamous. This is one of the songs from the upcoming 2nd album to be launch in 2010. Hope you enjoy. I wanted to post the other song up but it failed to upload earlier on. Will post it up sometime along with the interview. Go to website.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP