Taking This Back For A Ride

This is my Kymco Quannon 125. I've always liked bikes and so I purchased mine in August 2008. My first choices were actually the Yamaha R6 and the Kawasaki Ninja 6R but there were too damn expensive. We're talking about 18-22k. Everytime I have this intention to buy, I would say to myself, "Naahh.... I better off be getting myself a bigger/better car OR yet, a new camcorder + other filmmaking equipments". So, I decided to purchase a rather CHEAP one. Better than nothing. This one cost 5k.

It's pretty much obvious that bikes are just for pleasure. Riding bikes are indeed exciting but dangerously risky if you make one slight mistake on the road. You may be careful but others may not. Anyways, the reason I'm blogging about this non-related subject is that, I'm frequently riding my bike again since I found out a few of my friends were also getting in to it.

After just a few days from picking up my bike from the Yamaha showroom in Beribi, I decided to make a short video clip. I had a brother-in-law to pick up my Panasonic DVX camera and film me riding my yellow-sabertooth-power ranger-125-2-wheeler on the Muara highway.This video was shot back in 2008.

Music in this video composed by myself as well as the video-editing.Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP