The New TV-Series Obsession


Yes...my title says it all. Its called 'Dexter'. I thought I might get into a new tv-series whilst waiting for my other interest with dramas such as and first of all, 'Desperate Housewives', followed by 'Ghost Whisperer', '90210', 'Family Guy' and 'Friends' (although this has been ended, it's nice to watch it from time to time). A friend of mine from the DVD store recommended and i mean, HIGHLY recommended me to start watching this. Not just so she sells me a DVD but she has always been quite a supporting salesgirl and understands my taste in films.

At first, I underestimated it judging from the old-faded cover. I have no idea what 'Dexter' was really about but she did mention that, 'You WILL like and its about killing' at least a dozen time. (Yea right...even IF I'm also obsessed with suspense-horror-thriller films, doesn't mean I can guarantee I will definitely like it.) To shut her up, I bought the damn disc and watched it the following night. From the first 10-15minutes of the 1st episode of season 1, I knew I wanted to see more. Blogging about this, I've just finished the entire Season 1 for 4 straight days, after work. (Editing wedding videos if you wonder). Enjoyed every single episode.

Excellent montage + music. Very cool.

Brief:
Meet Dexter Morgan. By day he's a blood splatter pattern expert for the Miami Metro police department. But by night - he takes on an entirely different persona: serial killer. But Dexter isn't your average serial killer as he only kills people who fit a very prolific and precise "moral code" taught to him by his late father Harry (he didn't kill Harry, honest), and developed very thoroughly throughout each kill.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP