Meeting The Man Of The Hour

I must say, the man with me in the above picture is thee ‘Jason Magbanua’, one of Philippines most talented wedding filmmakers I’ve known over the years on net. I finally got a chance to meet up with this charming fellow for the first time on my last day visit in Manila. I thought I was going to get stood-up. Apparently, he was doing a somewhat wedding in Boracay says on his Twitter as I’ve been checking to see whether he was back.

I seriously thought I might come back to Brunei without meeting him. And, with all his effort, coming back from another wedding that same night, he offered to meet up. I was quite impressed and happy with that. Some people will not even have the potency to do anything whatsoever after a long day’s of work. He did.

We met up at this place called ‘Agave’, for drinks located somewhere in ‘High Street’. This is one of my definite favorite destinations for hang-outs. Left the house early with my step-sister, Kristine for dinner whilst killing time. Managed to do a little shopping at the very last minute. (It appears that I’ve found a new compilation habit aside from DVDs. Will let you in on that in my other posts).

Basically, I had a really fun time chatting with Jason even though there were some awkward silences and a lack of topics. So, I just asked about stuffs such as shooting/editing weddings and really, he was nice enough to share some of his knowledge. Although there were times I totally missed out. Words weren’t coming out of my mouth suitably. Felt like an idiot at some point. Other than that, he was an energetic and hyper person. It was cool.

You may be reading this but thanks again Jason. See you next time in a wedding! :)

Mrs Kensai3929  – (March 8, 2010 at 1:01 AM)  

yo dude..ehe..anytin u just email me arh eizmadilla@hotmail.com ahh~coz my phone got barred..can't receive any txt ahh..toinkk..any updates or apa2 kh just email me lah ahh..kekekekekekeke

adamu kodachi  – (March 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM)  

hahah you la tell me if anything. Im waiting for you jua haha. :)

Mrs Kensai3929  – (March 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

wat r u waiting for from me???lau 1st payment u have to wait for April tue yo..kekekekekeke~m waiting kaja from u jua nie...heheh~

adamu kodachi  – (March 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM)  

ohhh.....pasal kraja.... pikir ku pasal payment. Payment memang la i know, I'm not rushing you la.. take your time. :)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP