Hold On A Tick

Just realize that I'm losing some details of post and photos. This happened when I went on to my blog using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome as well as Safari. I've been using the old version of Firefox. No wonder.... Guess I gotta fix that before I do any more blog post about my recent events. Stay Tune Readers!

Mrs Kensai3929  – (March 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM)  

we cannot post or click "write comment" if we're using google chrome when opening ur blog..if we're using explorer it says cannot open the blog..toink~

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous –   – (March 22, 2010 at 5:59 AM)  

i without a doubt love all your posting type, very useful,
don't give up as well as keep penning for the reason that it just nicely to follow it,
excited to browse through way more of your current posts, have a pleasant day :)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP