First Wedding Shoot At Grand Hall

Shooting an event at the Grand Hall Empire Hotel was absolutely a remarkable most exquisite coverage we’ve ever did. The environmental is fantastic for a wedding + photoshoots. There were so many ideas you can actually do there. We however ended up making this particular coverage an excellent result. I can feel it. And I can’t wait to edit this video!

The bride, ‘Khartini’ was so cool in wanting to act in some of the shoot. I personally ended up having the best time compared with some of the previous weddings. The place was enormously huge. Thank god, I had an advance shoot-out the day before to cover the exterior of the building during the day time following with rehearsal which shoot be good to include in the video as preparations as well. (The event was at night).
Operating 3 cameras with our usual routine angles during the bride + groom walk into the hall. I was totally astounded by the fact that it was well-organized. Not like those typical rush and arguments with floor managers, wedding planners etc. I may be wrong but I haven’t seen any errors like I usually do. (You know, like when covering a wedding and see those stressed out-over-worked parents/siblings and others who are involved with program arrangements etc. I see a lot of that but who am I to say, weddings ARE always like that). But in this case, this was nicely done. People are friendly and supporting. This client is now in my top 3 favorite to work with.

As I said, I can’t wait to get to work on editing with this one. Sadly, I’ve got a couple more to edit until I get to it. At the moment, I’m pretty slow due to the fact that my MacPro is cranking up once again on low memory. Need to get this sort out next week as they’ve out of stock.

A and K –   – (April 23, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

thanks Adam.....we enjoyed working with u too...:)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP