DST Launches New Counter


Friday, March 5th 2010 (Obviously), DST launches a new counter in Tanjung Bunut. This is our first HD-DSLR corporate video and I wanted it to look as good as it gets. So I brought along another companion to shoot on fix lens by using the only 18-55mm kit lens (static) where it was easier to have accessible zoom-in points for instant shots.

However, I was shooting with my prime lens such as 50mm and 30mm. I also borrowed a 11-16mm for wide. (I’m beginning to love this lens). After the job, we ended up doing time-lapse for abit but didn’t really worked out as planned since my target was not able to be found. I went home to see the videos and was astounded by the fact that it looked incredibly good! Probably one of the best corporate videos we have so far since we’ve started HD-DSLRs.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP