Chucky's Back


I knew there was going to be a remake of one of my favorite fictional horror slahser, ‘Chucky’. Been checking out news about it and apparently, they’ve started production last month and shall be released in 2011. Here we go again. Another long wait, just like I did with ‘Halloween’, ‘Friday The 13th’ and the upcoming ‘Nightmare On Elm Street’ which shall be in cinemas next month, April. Got a friend who works at The Mall and he showed me the listings.

The good news is, ‘Brad Dourif’ voice of Chucky will still have his role in the remake version. Unfortunately, the directors aren’t going to make that silly-comedy-crap like ‘The Seed Of Chucky’ where they included that stupid-looking British accent, Japanese he/she daughter/son character who wouldn’t even hurt a fly spoiler. It’s going to be really horrifying as we speak.

It’s how it should be anyways.

‘The Bride Of Chucky’ sequel was alright in my opinion but I knew for certain that there would be a continuation after. But I didn’t expect it to all messed-up and shit. Instead of pulling your blanky to cover your face when a death scene’s coming, you’ll see an outrageous most ridiculous scene to be included such as masturbating with dirty switsuit magazines. WTF… a murder-doll? Wanking? Try to remember how frightening Chucky was when you watched the first one from the 80s. It doesn’t go.

Okay, nuff’ yappin’ from me. That’s the end of my post.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP