Canon EOS 550D is...

...on QQestore. Price $1, 398.00 for body only and $1, 528.00 with basic 18-55m kit lens. Now we have a rough figure for pricing. (Off course Brunei dollars) Hmm... I wonder if 'HE' has it yet.  I'm not really in a rush for it anyways. My Canon 500D is doing a pretty awesome job for work and I'm quite happy with it. But anyhow, we're planning to get some more supporting gears for now instead. Basically, this one can wait.

I'm also looking at these two for replacement of my Canon XL2 which I'm selling off for  
$4, 500.00 with additional wide lens. You can check the price out on QQestore  for both camcorder and lens and see how much it cost entirely.
The first camcorder on your left is the 'Sony HVR A1P' and next to it is the 'JVC GY-HM100' where this one was highly recommended to me from a friend. It may be small but it has features like the Sony PWM EX1. Oh man...i love the EX1.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP