Caleruega Church, Manila

Here's my first simple short clip I did during my visit in Manila February 2010. Shot with my Canon 500D, 720p. This was suppose to be up on site a while ago but there seemed to be problems with the internet lately. From what I heard from Twitter, many are having trouble. Anyhow, will be uploading another one soon once I have the time.

The video above doesn't really represent anything personal but just trying out digital zooms edited on my FCP which was thought to me by Eyan (partner). As much as I wanted to have more angles to play with, the only problem during the time was the grumpy old dad. Can't really shoot with all the complaints. Haha. But to my curiosity, there weren't that much clouds and I was hoping to catch some for timelapse which shall look pretty good.

P/s: This is also my first HD short flick shot on my Canon 500D....aside from weddings off course. :)

PP/s: I've also posted this up on Youtube but damn copyright system removed the audio. No sound. Better off watching it through Vimeo.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP