American Memorial Cemetery, Manila


As I've mentioned before, this is the other video I did during my stay in Manila. Also shot with my Canon 500D using most of the time the 18-55mm kit lens. I also mentioned that during my stay, everything was pretty much a rush and I couldn't hardly do anymore scenes which I really wanted to. So, this is pretty much it.


This is one of the largest American cemeteries in the world where 17,202 American soldiers died serving the Philippines during the second world war against the Spanish. It's a fascinating tourist destination for visit whilst in Philippines as it's located somewhere in the middle of the city of Manila itself. Now, I'm not going to explain everything, just watch the video and see.

It could have been better but 2 things bugged me. 1- There were not enough clouds and it was shot during the midday, very hot, killing off everything else in sight as well as getting sunburns and 2 - I was concern with my wife's conditions on her early stages of pregnancy and she was already giving me signals all over the place to leave in the first 20minutes. That also goes with my step-mom, I didn't really want her to get bored waiting for me because my intentions were doing simple time-lapse for at least 5-7minutes of continuous recording.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP