Wedding + Glidecam

Eversince Eyan (team player) bought the Glidecam 4000 Pro-Smooth-Shooter a.k.a 'Smooth-Criminal-Heavy-As-Hell-And-Not-Comfortable-At-All', the technique in shooting a wedding became even more exciting. Shots taken were suburb and wonderful. But indeed it’s not easy to work with. Sometimes people wonder whether it is necessary to have it during a wedding but in our case, it does since it's our job to make your video look even more exquisite. It makes a nice feel to it and a huge difference entirely compared with my old wedding videos.

The only problem is when you’re in a tight spot situation, it is not appropriate to be having it there. But since we’ve started with HD-DSLR shooting, there’s no hassle whatsoever with knocking people down. We can even fit into a rat hole if we wanted to. The main operator for glidecam shots in our services are most done by Eyan. Not me. I however cannot last 5minutes operating this device. It’s neither suitable for children nor adult such as Adam Groves.

I can’t even wait to have crane shots in our wedding films. How insanely intense is that! We’re expecting one sometime this year. Obviously, it’ll be a distraction to others but who cares. Just accept the fact that, we’re taking things to the next step in our wedding films.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP