Tickets To Manila

I'm pretty pissed by the fact that, the price tickets to Manila which I was suppose to buy is increasing to crazy amount. Yes, I'm going off to Philippines again this month to celebrate my dad's birthday for the first time as well as mine. It's be 26 by the end of the month and still haven't written by feature film. Darn...need to start writing again this year.

Anyways, as your normal average citizen, I've got bills to pay, things to buy. I thought I had enough time to get the plane tickets for my wife and brother as well as myself. But no, missed calculation on my priority to purchase them, the price is increasing everyday and it won't get any lower than I've expected. The cheapest start we've seen was 420, as days went by up until today, it gone to 990. WTF??? That's too much and I really need to get them. For your info, I'm flying on the 20th to 28th. So will the price continuously increase or will it ever drop back to 400? That's my main concern at the moment and I could not fuck this up since this is something, The Groves must do.

I'm actually looking forward, aside from the birthdays, I really wanna film Manila's scenery with my Canon 500D! Woo! Looks like I'll have to see what happens next with this bloody tickets. No matter what, I need to go but I'm gonna be really pissed if I'm actually paying 900 bucks for a plane ticket because on my last trip over, it only cost me 470 which was alright for a week!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP