Smosh's Improvements


A friend of mine introduced me to Smosh a couple of years ago and ever since, I've been watching them making their hilarious videos. In fact, from Smosh, I discovered my comedy series 'The Jo & Jul Show' which I've only written up to 2 episodes only. Due to several problems, one of the character hits UK for further studies before we could shoot the 3rd episode. I've mentioned before to do another show called 'Jul' but apparently, Paul was not interested. Too bad. I visualize a hit for that but what do to. Can't find anymore replacement.

In fact, I've yet to continue to write a different one which involves 4 girls comedy show. But where is my time? I'm doing weddings alot these days and haven't figure out how to arrange my schedules as well as theirs.

Back to Smosh, over the years, I watched Smosh start from webcam shoot into HD. From simple software into professional Final Cut Pro. I remember stalking them for abit just wanting to know what kind of cameras they were using. A Panasonic DVX which was brightly enough impressively done in the early days after using a small Sony mini-DV. Today, the latest edition of their comedy-shorts are short on high-end HD camcorders which I've yet to find out. In fact, they're so good, Youtube awarded them best videos of the year in 2008. Or is it 09?

Episode 3 of 2010 comes a brand new ridiculously funny one. (Above) I'm quite impressed from the graphics to storyboarding. These guys deserves to be making their first feature length movie one day. If you don't know Smosh, go over to Youtube and check out their videos. The newest ones are ones that has the spray paint introduction of their production. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP