Possibility for 'The Dark Knight' Sequel

Rumors on web had mentioned a sequel for 'The Dark Knight'. I'm really keen on another series of it since I've very much enjoyed 'Batman Begins' & 'The Dark Knight'. Probably one of my favorite movies so far. Its brilliant and I'm sure you love it too! My only curiosity towards the possibilities on the sequel is, 'Who Is The Next Villain?' The Riddler? Mr.Freeze? The Penguin? Poison Ivy? Its just too good as it was said that in ways, Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie might be apart of it. I don't know. I just read.

I was going though my large stack of DVD collection and I counted them all. Apparently, I'm running out of shelf space as well as drawers. It came to a total of approximately 1800 discs. I gotta stop buying them for now. Anyways, I bumped into 2 sets of 'Batman Begins' and 2x sets of 'The Dark Knight'. Bloody hell, I have no idea I bought it TWICE. Other films such as 'Rob Zombie's: Halloween', 'The X Files', 'Rocky Balboa', 'Along Came Polly', 'The Butterfly Effect', 'Shaun Of The Dead', 'The Lady In The Water' & 'Shutter' were also in doubles. Absolutely insane. 90% of my DVDs are clear copy. I'm not bragging about it but if it sounds like I'm, whatever makes you happy. Its just that, I can imagine how much in total it would come if I was to trade them into cash!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP