Night Scene Timelapse

For some reasons, lastnight, me and Eyan decided to take the wives out and do some random-unplanned night-shooting with our DSLRs. We were trying out 'timelapse'. And as much as I would like to admit, night-scene is probably isn't the best to do in Brunei since everything else is dark and lack of movements in frame unlike other countries which always has something even more. We were going around every block to look for a decent location to set up the tripods by letting it to continuously record manually.

 
However, we tried using 2 different formats (720p 30fps and 1080p 20fps) and do the scaling in post. With the tactics on digital pan/zoom, I've only discovered this after Eyan did a short sample with the previous footages, it looked absolutely great. It makes perfect sense but unfornately, I've yet to study more with timelapse which led me to try myself.
Eventually, we decided to take some nice evening shots on the bridge near the fire-station in Bandar with a nice scenary of the Water Village and the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque. Lights were lit up due to the upcoming National Day event and it was quite pretty with all the colors. We have yet to post any videos since we're gathering as much footages for our upcoming project.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP