New Business Website

I'm currently on the verge on building up a new website for Visual Dimensions Production. This is my personal blog and I don't feel too comfortable to be giving away my business cards with the blog address stated towards my clients. There's just so many inappropriate things in it which doesn't involve weddings. Take the last few post below. All I'm talking about are equipments, music, films and tickets?!

Nevertheless, I don't even know whether any of the clients can find the link to my videos which as a matter of fact does not have any weddings in them. I took it off for several reasons. Is was old, and many of the recent ones are better. Will announce the link soon.

Also, I find Vimeo.com a better quality playback video than Youtube.com. In fact, the HDs look way off its league. So I'm switching to Vimeo. Youtube will only be my personal videos for now.

At the moment we're just decorating the new site with style/theme along with contents. I should have done this along time ago.

Anonymous –   – (April 1, 2010 at 4:34 PM)  

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP