Looking For A Classical Guitar?

Anybody interested in buy a classical guitar? Well apparently, I've got a neighbor who so happen to see me playing with MY guitar outside my porch a few times approached and asked whether I wanted to buy his wife's brand new guitar which they bought a couple of months ago. It was hardly used ever since she got pregnant. (Don't know if that's important but haha.)

It has no brand and honestly, from the looks of it, the guitar is in PERFECT condition and not even a single scratch! Looks good but I was not interested because a have a bunch of them already. So I said, let me try sell it for you. The guitar is with me, tried playing it and it sounded sooooo good! Price was $350.00 and selling price for $250.00 (nego). Contact me if interested.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP