Interested Part Time?

WE, Visual Dimensions Team are looking for anybody out there who has interest to join us in a filmmaking venture for part-time/on- call projects. I've posted this up a few times but they aren't any feedbacks. There has to be somebody out there who has the will and commitment to take part.


We are looking for:

  • Graphic Designer/Animator
  • Videographer
  • Script-Writer/Storyboard
  • Actors/Actress
Not just only for on-call projects but we do have a few ideas to create a short film (probably a feature film) sometime this early year. Its all about experiencing something new and totally different.
If other countries can do it, why can't we?

Mrs Kensai3929  – (February 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

can i be one of ur crew..smentara aku nda bkaja anie juwa..ehe..

Visual Dimensions Production  – (February 18, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

Ahaha..mana saja. Mau ko kan? Are you that interested or saja2 ni. :P

cinematicpro  – (February 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

hello,
am representing cinematicpro.com,
we are interested , can do motion graphic,3d animations , editor... check out our works http://www.cinematicpro.com, plus we are all locals ;) contact me admin [at] cinematicpro.com

cinematicpro  – (February 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

hello,
am representing cinematicpro.com,
we are interested , can do motion graphic,3d animations , editor... check out our works http://www.cinematicpro.com, plus we are all locals ;) contact me admin [at] cinematicpro.com

Mrs Kensai3929  – (February 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM)  

m serious lah dude..gpun m jobless jua nie..who knows aku ada bakat semulajadi in one of those jobs yg ko mention atu..nda ja?? ;P

Adam Groves  – (February 18, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

Cinematic Pro

Hi Yes I've heard about you. Seems like we have something in common. (XL2)

Yea, I was actually considering to ask whether you are interested in doing graphic animations for some projects and maybe we could further discuss this. :)

I'm only local (with English features) :P

adamu no kodachi  – (February 18, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

Mrs Kensai,

Well, what can you do from the above? Can you write? Can you gulung cables? Haha nada wah.

Can you act??? (Even better)
Doing a new show with Maya.

Other than that, corporate films and we also need an anchor woman to represent Brunei, Tourism.

Mrs Kensai3929  – (February 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

write??i need to learn to write script 1st dude..gulung cable, can y not..hehe..acting, well i can try tho if cMaya willing to buat "kaja gila" wit her again..haha..
corporate films, i need to study wit dat 1st..and as Bruneian m proud to represent my lovely country to the worls.. =D

adamu kodachi  – (February 18, 2010 at 10:06 PM)  

Haha :P

Whatever makes you feel better. I'll be doing the writing. I'll find something for you to do. Sounds good?

Mrs Kensai3929  – (February 18, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

yea yea~sounds good..just txt me if ur ready with everytin..can't wait.. *excited* =D

Mrs Kensai3929  – (February 19, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

dude, almost forgot..u r linked to my blog.. www.mrskensai3929.blogspot.com and wadi blog as well www.kensai3929.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP