Interested? 2X Professional Camcorders For Sale

Since Visual Dimensions (Eyan & myself) are moving to HD. Some of your nice newly comers are in seek for a camcorder, correct? Well, we've got just the thing for you. We're planning to sell off our Canon XL2 & Panasonic DVX102.

Both 3CCD with widescreen 16:9 recording. I carry the XL2 whilst Eyan the DVX102. So you may contact us either through our emails or just comment on this post for more details. I'm not quite sure how much Eyan plans to sell the DVX but I do know for certain, its affordable. Unlike my XL2, I'm not sure whether you'll manage but honestly, I'd love for someone to carry this wonderful state of the art equipment with pride. Haha :p Let me compare the price with the original I'm selling below.
Here, the Canon XL2 Proffesional Camcorder. I'm selling this off for $4,500.00. If you see QQestore, they're selling it for $5,398.00 brand new where mine is 3 years old, Perfect condition, had it servicing last year in Singapore. Click here for more details on camcorder. Now, I'm also giving away my 3.4-10.2mm wide lens that cost originally $1,498.00 on QQestore as well. Click here for more details on lens. Now calculate both amounts on your phone. (Cos that's where it is nowadays). How much? Come again? Yes...about 7 thousand in total. So?

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP